Palomar Solar Supports Our Local Troops
Palomar Solar wants to help a local Military Family/gain their energy Independence
If You Served, You Count!
Enter for a chance to win a free home rooftop solar system designed specifically to your homes energy needs
Grand Prize – Palomar Solar will design and install a PV solar system up to 7kw DC.
System will be designed by Palomar Solar to fit the finalist’s needs. The following criteria will affect the design
- Finalist’s current KW usage will determine the system size needed to offset up to 95% of current energy consumption. All Finalists will be required to provide current green button data from SDGE for consideration.
- System will be a roof mount PV system, roof dimensions may limit system size. Not all homes have roof space capable of supporting up to 7kw.
- Main service panel may limit the system size, not all main service panels can accommodate a 7kw system.
- Palomar Solar LTD. Shall make the final determination of the system design.
All contest entries must be received no later than 9-18-2019 either by mail or online contest entry.
- On 9-19-19 Palomar Solar will randomly select 3 finalists and notify them of their selection
- Palomar Solar LTD. Will make final determination of finalist’s eligibility.
- Resident homeowner in San Diego County
- Eligible Military family member must reside in the house.
- Residence must be serviced by SDGE for their electric service.
- Representative of the eligible service member must be present to win at the 2019 Miramar Air Show on 9-27-19 as a guest of Palomar Solar.
- Contestant must accept the terms and conditions of the contest in order to meet eligibility requirements.
1526 Sterling Court
Escondido, CA 92029
Lic # C10-945152